Subject Can't change color of Check Box
From Peter <phb2020@hotmail.com>
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 12:54:32 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Just a few days ago I upgraded to dBase Plus 11.1 from Vdb 7.01, with the help of a great sale.  Thank you, dBase.
However, I was trying to change the color of a CheckBox by opening the form in the Designer, then with the Inspector trying to change colorNormal  of the Checkbox to a different color combination.  No change shows up.
Your help would be appreciated.
Peter