Subject Re: dBASE Plus Tutorial Updated to dBASE Plus 11
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 10:35:33 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2017-01-21 9:47 AM, Mervyn Bick wrote:

> The link for Undocumented Database Classes and Other Undocumented
> Features is broken.  The URL in the tutorial is
>
> http://www.dbase.com/KnowledgeBase/adv/undoc_classes_features/undoc.htm
>
> The html page is UNDOC.HTM  The server is case sensitive so the URL
> needs to be
>
> http://www.dbase.com/KnowledgeBase/adv/undoc_classes_features/UNDOC.HTM

Aarg! I've just read through the article and I found that all the
hyperlinks to various parts of the article are broken as they also refer
to undoc.htm instead of UNDOC.HTM.

Instead of changing the link in the tutorial it will be better to rename
the file to undoc.htm on the server.  The link to the file on the
Advanced Topics index page will also need to be changed. That way the
link in the tutorial will find it and all the hyperlinks in the article
will work.

Mervyn.