Subject Re: dBASE Plus Tutorial Updated to dBASE Plus 11
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 09:47:54 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2017-01-19 11:14 PM, Ken Mayer wrote:
> Greetings all --
>
> It's been many years since the dBASE tutorial has been updated, and I
> decided to take it on myself (or to return to it, really), and update
> the tutorial so it matches the current version of dBASE (no more mention
> of dQuery -- using the Data Module Designer instead, updated to use the
> current SQL Builder, and more). This has better screen captures, and
> more of them, some with circles and arrows ...
>
> Most of the underlying principles are the same, but the steps in the
> current tutorial all work with the current version of dBASE, where the
> old one (last updated in 2002) were seriously out of step with the
> current software.
>
> You can get to the current version of the tutorial at:
>
> http://www.goldenstag.net/dbase/Tutorial/00_Preface.htm
>
> I hope you find it useful!

Looks great but I've just found an oops.

Under Additional Reading in Phase II : Creating the Database.

The link for Undocumented Database Classes and Other Undocumented
Features is broken.  The URL in the tutorial is

http://www.dbase.com/KnowledgeBase/adv/undoc_classes_features/undoc.htm

The html page is UNDOC.HTM  The server is case sensitive so the URL
needs to be

http://www.dbase.com/KnowledgeBase/adv/undoc_classes_features/UNDOC.HTM

Mervyn.