Subject Re: prg file in v10.3 doesn\\\'t include startup form
From Andy Taylor <andy.taylor@which.net>
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 19:17:11 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Paul Nielsen Wrote:

> .... when I build the project into micron.exe, the compiled program runs if micron4a.wfm (and *.wfo) are present in the folder with the program, but it does not run when moved to another folder.

Paul, some questions...

1. Did the start.prg that you tried get the "included" tick?
2. Are there any compilation errors when you build...
3. What are the error messages, if any, when you move the compiled program to another folder?
4. Does that form micron4a.wfm need anything to be in that folder in order to open.... if so are you sure that is also in the folder you are running from.
5. Put msgbox(Set("Directory")) before do micron4a.wfm in your start.prg just to check that you are where you think you are....

Ok. That's all the ideas for now.
Andy