Subject Re: prg file in v10.3 doesn\\\'t include startup form
From WJS <warra@nowhere.com>
Date Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:33:38 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 2016/10/22 8:02 PM, Paul Nielsen wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> I tried as you suggested, and also made a completely new project file, adding the necessary files from scratch. No matter what I do, the startup program is not included in the compiled exe, and the grayed out check mark for the "include file within executable" present in version 2.61 of dBASE, is not present in 10.3.
>
> I also tried adding a start.prg to the project, with the contents a single line "do micron4a.wfm". Again, when I build the project into micron.exe, the compiled program runs if micron4a.wfm (and *.wfo) are present in the folder with the program, but it does not run when moved to another folder.
>
> The version of dBASE PLUS that I am using, as displayed in the "About dBASE PLUS" shows
>
> dBASE PLUS: 10.3.1.0 b2504 (02/22/2016-EN160222)
> BDE: 5.2.0.2
> Free Memory: 4,294,967,295
>
> I recently purchased the license. I am running in Windows 7 Professional, 64bit version.
>
> Any more ideas?

Hi
You can open the *.prj file in the source editor or any text editor like
Notepad and edit it manually.

Under the Project section you can add the start wfm

[Project]
Name=<YourProjectName>
DefaultDir=.
MainProjectFileName=micron4a.wfm
...<other entries>

Then make sure the file is included under the Contents section

[Contents]
micron4a.wfm,0,0,0,
....<rest of file list>

Wian