Subject Re: prg file in v10.3 doesn\\\'t include startup form
From Paul Nielsen <invalid@invalid.com>
Date Sat, 22 Oct 2016 14:02:35 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Ken,

I tried as you suggested, and also made a completely new project file, adding the necessary files from scratch. No matter what I do, the startup program is not included in the compiled exe, and the grayed out check mark for the "include file within executable" present in version 2.61 of dBASE, is not present in 10.3.

I also tried adding a start.prg to the project, with the contents a single line "do micron4a.wfm". Again, when I build the project into micron.exe, the compiled program runs if micron4a.wfm (and *.wfo) are present in the folder with the program, but it does not run when moved to another folder.

The version of dBASE PLUS that I am using, as displayed in the "About dBASE PLUS" shows

dBASE PLUS: 10.3.1.0 b2504 (02/22/2016-EN160222)
BDE: 5.2.0.2
Free Memory: 4,294,967,295

I recently purchased the license. I am running in Windows 7 Professional, 64bit version.

Any more ideas?

Paul