Subject How do I set up a Form for a single record
From Joe LeBlanc <joe@lebtech.om>
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:02:36 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I'm trying to do a form to hold default values in a program.
In another life, I would just do a form single record.

Nothing like that is available in dBASE so I did regular form with 1
blank record in the table and put 2 buttons on the form.

One with "OK" that will save the record and close the form.
The second one says "Cancel" which will just close the form without
saving any data.

For the OK button, how do I save the record and close the form.
Something like ThisForm.close() or ????

For the Cancel button, I need to simply close the fork without saving
anything.

When I design the form, I have just 1 record.

The 2 buttons will either save or cancel.

Also, There shouldn't be any system record menu when this form is
active.I can't find anywhere where there is a method or property of the
form to disable menu items.