Subject Re: prg file in v10.3 doesn\\\'t include startup form
From Paul Nielsen <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:54:59 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Andy,

In the past the executable I built included all the parts of the program, and was a standalone program (except that I didn't include the runtime (but this is also an option now when the project is set up). It seems silly to have to include a possibly obscurely named wfo or pro file to have the built program be able to run.

My original post on 11 October includes attachments showing the projects in 10.3 and 2.61.

Paul