Subject Re: Direct copy instead of ftp
From Ken Mayer <dbase@nospam.goldenstag.net>
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:17:16 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 9/28/2016 6:28 AM, Mervyn Bick wrote:
> After much hair-pulling I found that the directory property for the
> localFolderControl was set to C:\.  Trying to override this in the
> form's onOpen event handler didn't work.  In the end I changed it in the
> Inspector and all is well.  I'll play with this a bit more later as
> hard-coding a directory is not very user-friendly. :-(

I don't have multiple drives to test on, but try adding this into the
form's onOpen event handler (around line 1188):

       // see about localFolderControl's local drive issues:
       oLocalFolder = form.localFolderControl.nativeObject
       oLocalFolder.directory = set("dire")

Does that solve that particular issue? Just wondering. I don't get an
error when I do it ...