Subject Re: 10.3 Source editor - sssllloooowwwwwww
From Ness Stephens <nessstephens@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2016 12:21:18 +1300
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi David
         I upgraded to dBase 9 long ago . I gave up on using it because
the source editor was hopeless (being slow was one of the problems) and
the form and report designers had major bugs.
I was hoping that these basic problems were solved in dbase 10 but it
seems not.
I also would like to support dBase but not until these basic tools are
fixed up.
                      Ness