Subject Re: indexing problem
From Charlie <trainman@traincity.com>
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2016 17:32:38 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks.. That is interesting.

I have another semi problem.  I figured a way around it but I don't think it is proper.

I am going from a program to a form.

If x = 1 set index to z

if x = 2 set index to y

I got by this by making another identical form except for the index.  But this make it much more messy.

Is there a way to index a form in some sort of a command from a program??