Subject dBASE Plus 10 stops Executing
From Norman Snowden <Duluth@msn.com>
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 13:16:13 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

dBASE Plus Executable has stopped Working
Unexplainably now, when I try to load a particular Form I get the Message: “dBase Plus executable has stopped working” then the message: “Application caused the Program to stop working correctly.” This Form has worked fine until now and I do not know of any significant Code change that I have made in the form.
I have another Form that is virtually the same program Code as the one that is not working. It performs a similar Calculation and still performs just fine. All my other Forms also load and work OK.
A few times recently the Form in question did load but instead of Calculating in seconds as expected, it took about a full minute to complete.
I rebooted the Computer and reloaded dBASE Plus 10 but this did not help. I am using Windows 10.
If someone else has had this problem and can help I would certainly appreciate it!
Thanks, Norman Snowden