Subject Build Application
From Gustavo R. <gustavobox@sbcglobal.net>
Date Sat, 30 Apr 2016 03:50:43 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

hi
dbase team

I have took many hours of my time to look for the best way to compile my application
I have some question?

1.-) I wold like some dbase Expert write an example line to compile an application included the PUBLISHER, like.
-Build MyApplication.wfo icon "MyIco.ico" splash "MySplash.bmp" ...and... #PUBLISHER

2.-) I would like to find in the forum the answer to full uninstall our dbase-MyApplication because the uninstall at the moment is uncompleted uninstall

The last question
Each application that I have develop show your dbase logo when DBE is installing and its in silent mode.

I appreciate your help.
Gustavo R.