Subject Re: Databuttons not visible on compiled form
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 21:38:50 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 25/04/2016 21:23, Mervyn Bick wrote:

> The toolbars from custbuttons.cc do not show when the form is run if
> they can't find the form's rowset.
>
> If the line assigning a rowset to the form's rowset property
>
>       this.rowset = this.queryname1.rowset
>
> is missing or is not immediately after the constructor code for all the
> objects and before the functions then the rowset is not assigned.  Check
> that this line is present and that it is in the correct position.

I've just noticed that you attached the .wfm file to your message.  I
see that a rowset isn't assigned to the form's rowset property.  Add the
line shown after the constructor code and before the pushbutton's
onClick event handler.

   this.BITMAPPREVIOUS1 = new BITMAPPREVIOUS(this)
    with (this.BITMAPPREVIOUS1)
       systemTheme = true
       height = 0.3333
       left = 1.0417