Subject Failure to read set to read map to server with dbase5 using win10
From Roger Hawkins <roghawk@aol.com>
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:42:51 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Been operating with Dbase5 without problem (including source editor) for years. One of our computers failed and was replaced with Win 10 unit. Dbase5 does not read the opening .prg lines  "  SET DIRECTORY TO F:\DBASE5\Wilco" and  "  SET PATH TO F:\DBASE5\wiwin;F:\DBASE5\wilco;F:\DBASE5\SQL;F:\DBASE5\labels" . The drive has been maped and verified by a desktop shortcut to find F:\dbase5\wiwin\Info.PDF which it finds and opens the pdf file. I know Ver 5 is not supported, but is there a fix.  And will there be other problems with win 10 and existing dbase 5