Subject Borland and other dBase manuals
From Doug Cummings <DougCummings@telus.net>
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 23:38:52 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have several Borland and related manuals and reference books. If anyone wants any or all of them they are free for the asking, all I ask is you pay the postage to send tem to you.

They are:

Borland dBase for DOS, Quick Reference Guide, version 5.0. 148 pages
Borland dBase for Windows, Language Reference, version 5.0 1040 pages
Borland dBase for DOS, Language Reference 1034 pages, version 5.0,
Borland dBase for DOS, User's Guide. Version 5.0. 282 pages
Borland dBase for DOS, Programmer's Guide. Version 5.0, 436 pages
Borland dBase for windows, Getting started. Version 5.0. 68 pages
Borland dBase fo Windows, User's Guide. Version 5.0, 326 pages
Borland dBase for DOS, Getting Started, Version 5.0. 88 pages
Using Crystal Reports for dBase. No page count.
Borland dBase for Windows, Quick Reference Guide, Version 5.0. 98 pages

dBase Inc., Language Reference, Version 7.5 for Visual dBase for Windows 95, 98 and NT. Large loose leaf binder with green case, no page count but large

DEC