Subject Re: Reports: mark date record printed
From Bruce Beacham <bbeacham@no-plm-lowman.co.uk>
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:44:51 +0100
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 27/08/2015 14:58, Randy Waldman wrote:
> Hi - Pro 9.5.1 report generator - I am doing a form letter.  Where
> (ie: in what property, event or method) can I put code to mark each
> record with a "date sent" (as the letters are printed).

I would attempt (untested) to use the onPage event to write to a field
on the rowset being reported on.    But I would just check to be sure
the row is still pointing at the row that generated the page (letter)
just printed, eg see that the transaction serial number is what you have
saved to a form variable in the detailband_preRender event.

Bruce Beacham