Subject Re: onlostfocus with combobox
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:45:38 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 08/20/2015 01:45 AM, RichK wrote:
> it gives me a syntax error when i try and run the program with it.

>> Ken Mayer Wrote:
>> Well, um ... what do you mean "calls you on it"?

The first thing to do when dBASE tells you there is a syntax error is to
have a look at the help file.  If you can't resolve the problem fairly
quickly then by all means ask for help.  There is no point in wasting
hours when most problems can usually be resolved quickly in the newsgroups.

There is no such thing as a "silly" question.  Believe me, we've all
been there at one stage or another. :-)

If you do need to ask for help try and be as explicit as possible.
Quote any error messages verbatim.

Don't type suspect code into your message, Copy & Paste.  This way you
won't introduce any typos.

Please change your newsreader to do "top quotes" ie quote the message
you are replying to first and place your input below this.  Always
delete anything in the quote that is not relevant to your message.

Mervyn.