Subject Re: blind programmer getting started with dbase
From Rich K <rmkuzma@aol.com>
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 22:19:55 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks a bunch.
Only reason i would like to program in character metrics, it is really easy for me to keep track of what is where on and in my fomr since i cannot use the form designer since my screen reader does not read it.
Thanks for the measurements, they make since now.
The old dos days i think the screen was about 80 x 25 lines, so will try what you gave me there.
Thanks a bunch.
Now to tackle my next thing.
Looking for the syntax of the onkey command.
Any help, thanks a lot.