Subject blind programmer getting started with dbase
From Rich K. <rmkuzma@aol.com>
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 20:35:22 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

hello,
I am a blind dbase programmer in pittsburgh, pa.
I have been using dbase for windows for about two months.
I am very familiar with the older dos version , but not the windows version.
I have some questions on setting up fomrs in the right metric mode.
I have read as a blind programmer and user it would be optimal to program on a 640x480 pixel form.
I would like to program on that size form but in the character metrics.
Can anyone help with converting that size form to characters, or give me any assistance on what mode of metrics to program in.
Also, I am doing all of my work from a coding standpoint.
I am not using any of the interfaces tools since they are not accessible with my screnreader.
But once i get a good form setup I should be fine.
I have a working projcet, but my form layout is not right.
Can someone place help.
Please feel free to contact me offlist if youlike.
Thanks
Rich