Subject Win7/dbase2.8 application gives not responding error in Win8.1/db9.5.1
From Berzee P. <dberzee@hotmail.com>
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2015 14:19:58 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) dbproj9.prgexitMenu.mnuLogin.wfmMain.wfmmainmenu.mnu

Hi,
my application works fine in Win7 / dbase 2.8.  When I moved it over to Win8.1/dbaSE 9.5.1, it seems to freeze at startup, with a not responding error appearing in the title bar.  If I wait long enough, it will resume and the work perfectly.
I have created a small test app in dbase 9.5.1 from scratch.
dbproj9.prg is the main starting point program.
it calls the login.wfm which has the exitmenu.mnu and
clicking OK (assumes login is successful), closes the login form and opens the
Main.wfm which has the exitmenu.mnu replaced by mainmenu.mnu
so I have attached these small 5 files.
Any help appreciated
tia
Berzee P.