Subject Re: Convertion
From kent <gkent_28@yahoo.com>
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 10:09:24 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mervyn Bick Wrote:

> On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 09:42:17 +0200, Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
> wrote:
>
> > Strange.  Are you not using an NNTP feed direct from news.dbase.com?  My
> > newsreader is set to check for new messages every 10 minutes but if I do
> > a manual check immediately after posting a message it comes straight
> > back as a new message.  Literally a less than 5 second turnaround.  A
> > few weeks back Ken and I exchanged several messages .
>
> Oops. Finger trouble. Pressed the wrong button.
>
> A few weeks back Ken and I exchanged several messages with only a few
> minutes between messages.
>

> Mervyn.

Hi mervyn & ivar

I am sorry for the very late responce. As expected you have helped me again.

As of the moment i haven't tested the codes yet but rest assured that as soon as I will be sitting in front of my computer i will be posting my responce.

By the way, in responce to the prev. post i have read , The numbers should be rounded to it lowest nearest 0 Or 5 values. (e.g. 43= 40, 49=45, 44=40.)

On the other hand, In as much as i haven't tested the codes.yet. I still thank you for all help and efforts rendered to all newbies like me.