Subject Re: Print Form Plus 2.61
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 16:51:50 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 14:36:02 +0200, Normsn Snowden <duluth@msn.com> wrote:

> Can someone give me the code to print a form in Plus 2.61. I lost my
> 2.61 Help File during a computer repair. The old 5.7 function
> form(print) will not work.
>
> Thanks, Norman

To print the form, use the form object's print() method.

form.print()

To get your help file back on your computer you may need to reinstall
dBASE.  Alternative you could write to dBase Customer Service and see if
they can help you.  Another option is for someone who is also using dBASE
2.61 to send you the help file.  There should be no copyright
infringements as you are entitled the have a copy of the file.

In the meantime you can access the help file online at
http://www.dbase.com/dbasesql/dbase-online-help/

You can get copies of the User's Guide and the Language Reference Manual
at http://www.dbase.com/dbasesql/dbase-documentation-download/

Mervyn.