Subject Re: Virtualize Dbase server
From Chris <chris.carrigan@prysmiangroup.com>
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:24:44 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I used VCenter Converter to take an image of the running server.  That creates the image files that allow me to create a Virtual Machine in my VMware environment. It is running Windows Server 2003.  I did try to reinstall DBPlus on the virtual machine but I get the same results.

I also built a new virtual machine running Windows server 2003 and installed DBPlus and it does the same thing also.