Subject Re: Data Entry
From Lee Grant <camilee@comcast.net>
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:09:33 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Chuck Causey Wrote:

> Lee Grant Wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the multiple posts, but it kept giving me an error about it not uploading so I tried a couple more times...then I quit and came back in and there they were. ::sigh::
> > > Thanks for the ino Lee.  Concerning the multiple posts, look what I did to Mervyn Bick.  He wanted my code and I kept sending him pictures.  I shall follow your instructions and see how things work out.  I appreciate the time that you and Bick have devoted to my project.

Yikes. I forgot to mention that before you will see those date fields created, or even be able to see the database via the sql and have those fields you need to set the database object and the sql object "active" property to true.  sheesh.

Can't remember which goes first, the memory or the eyes....or both.