Subject Re: Paremeter for SQL SELECT
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:48:12 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started
Attachment(s) Unnamed File 1Unnamed File 2Unnamed File 3Unnamed File 4mbjob.wfm
Unnamed File 6Unnamed File 7Unnamed File 8

On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:40:44 +0200, Svatopluk Blaha
<svatopluk.blaha@seznam.cz> wrote:

> I used it. I expect from this code the same result as from sigle SQL
> statement (writen above): the table with selected records which hold
> value 'A'  in the field Id. I do'nt obtain it. No result.

I find that where the query is created as a standalone object the rowset
doesn't display  in a grid on the form.  Creating the query as an object
on the form resolves the problem.

The little example attached shows a query with the value of ID hard coded
and a query where the value of ID is passed as a parameter.

Mervyn.