Subject Re: backing up my app
From Samuel Partida <Sam@paw-inc.com>
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 13:35:15 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Is berry easy?
I use dropbox. That is my working directory for my programs. I have dbase install on tow machines when I’m working at home I have the same setup. Is just like you never let the office all your files and change and all up to date. This only good for one person not multiple user specially database. Your files are up to date on any machine that you have dropbox installed. I consider this backup there is copy all your programs on any of them at all times.