Subject Re: WINDOWS 2008 STANDARD SERVER
From Samuel Partida <sam@paw-inc.com>
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:28:39 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Terminal server. For example if you have ten individual computers you will need to install the programs on each machine with the server only in the server. If you use outlook or any other program you will have to install it each work station. On the server one program for all users. Plus you don’t have the issue of data corruption!. I log in from anywhere in the world to the server and see my email just like if I was in the office.
I hope that this helps to understand.
The word “Terminal server” says all.