Subject UGrid or something similar?
From Wayne Graham <equiline2@gmail.com>
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 23:35:26 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi

I am looking for a quick and clean way to click on GRID Column Headers to re-sort data.

Does anyone have an unmolested copy of the UGrid Zip file?  The one I have doesnt seem to be complete and it may be the answer.

If anyone has any ideas -  dont need a resizing of columns or re-arranging column order, or adding and deleting columns just a way to re-sort the overall data based on a single Grid column field content.

Thanks

Wayne