Subject WINDOWS 2008 STANDARD SERVER
From CORNELIUS <jcmsoftware@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:18:00 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have a program to install under the above windows on a server
When opening the program the following get displayed and that's it.

REGISTRY ENTRY MISSING OR ACCESS DENIED

I HAVE 2.6.1 B2015 AND WILL RUN NICELY UNDER WINDOWS 7 64 BIT.

If anyone has had this and can help I will be very gratefull.

Regards