Subject GRID Properties - Might be Seeker related?
From Wayne Graham <equline2@gmail.com>
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2015 19:58:41 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi Everyone.

Back again with what i hope is another simple to answer question.

I am running the Seeker Add In as part of a Main Management Form.  It now has Add/Edit/Delete/ Abandon/Save Push Buttons and several reports which are also run by push buttons.  It all works well.

I am now tidying up the look & feel.

How do I set GRID Properties established by Seeker such as Row height and Column Width and get them to stay in place after I save and Run the Form.  I dont seem to be able to either "drill down" to them or find them in the Seeker Class.

Thanks

Wayne