Subject Re: DBASE II Information
From Kevin Butler <kevinb500@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:38:11 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Ivar,

I did order that book a couple of days ago.  I also think that may be the one since Luis Castro was the one who wrote those program generators to begin with.  On the disk, when you try to list the programs, they are encrypted somehow and I remember back in the day being frustrated by that fact until this book came along.

I'll give you a heads-up if that is the book since, fortunately, there weren't that many DBASE II books published so I may have gotten many of them at bargain-basement prices or managed to download them from the net.

Thanks again,

Kevin