Subject Re: DBASE II Information
From Don <dons@home.net>
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:06:47 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

>Good afternoon,
>
>This one involves the quest for information so I'm hoping there are other
>
>"old-timers", such as myself, who worked with DBASE in its infancy back in
>
>the early 80's.
>

>Kevin Butler

Hi Kevin,

I bought my 1st version of dbaseII in 1984 and after "learning" how to use it [sort of] wrote some programs to use in my office.

Oh well the first version of almost everything needs work.

But I have my original DbaseII disk if you have a drive which are probably at least as scarce as the book you speek of.

I would be happy to loan my disks to you if they would be of any help.

Don