Subject Re: Source editor disappearing
From old goat <oldgoat@unclegordon.com>
Date Sun, 14 Dec 2014 17:32:11 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thank you Mervyn,

Sorry I wasn't clearer.  I can get the source editor to come up again, but am just irritated that it disappears in the first place or jumps to the background as soon as I put focus on the designer surface and was wondering if there were a setting that would keep the editor on top as the inspector can be.