Subject Re: Erase one of Tool buttons in standard Toolbar
From Olivari <isellall777@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 02:44:58 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mervyn Bick Wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Nov 2014 09:28:28 +0200, Olivari <isellall777@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > One tool button DELETE_ROW in standard toolbar of frame window
> > I want to erase this button only or to be enabled = false
> > Or to erase a set of ROW_manger (add, edit,delete,abandon, save)
> > Above is not possible ?
> >
> > so I tried to make my tool button ( PRINT) on Frame window as below
> > And then how to code as next step.
> >  FUNCTION Print_onClick¡¦.
> > ////////
> > this.PrintToolButton = new ToolButton(this)
> >    with ( this.PrintToolButton )
> >       Bitmap := "RESOURCE TL_PRINT"
> >       speedTip := "Print"
> >       onClick  := class ::print_onClick
> >    endwith
> >
> > Function Print_onClick
> > ??????????????
> > Return
> >

> To hide the buttons in the standard toolbars add _app.speedbar = false to
> your form's onOpen event handler.  You can now add your own toolbar(s) to
> your application.
>
> You will have received a copy of Ken Mayer's dBASE Book with your copy of
> dBASE.  Ken covers the creation of toolbars in some detail.
>
> Mervyn.
Dear Mervyn
Yes,  When I use _app.speedbar = false, Standard Toolbar can be hide.
But What I want is to use Only Print toolbutton on same place with other button.
so I added other tool button that I want by onclick event.

but  I cannot find for example for this( Print_onclick) in his Book.
Can I know how to codel for Print onclick and fill  in above sample code ?