Subject Re: Emailing Reports
From Dick Snow <dickDOT.snowAT@poboxDOT.com>
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:51:56 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

It's been awhile since I had to do this so I don't remember all the
details, but PDF995 (from pdf995.com) can do this. You basically set
the printer to the PDF995 driver for each employee. Just before you
kick off the report for the next employee, you can re-write the
PDF995.ini file to save the next report with a different file name
and/or email it. You need the EDIT995 program to easily change the
.ini file but once you figure out what they are doing, it's easy to
edit the .ini file under program control. PDF995 has been mentioned
many times in these newsgroups before so you could do a search.