Subject USING SECOND DATABASE
From CORNELIUS <jcmsoftware@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 03:15:28 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hi there,

I have a problem switching database on local disc c:

I started of with a local database (stellocal) in the same folder as the program (c:\hpstel\jcmcps)

The database with customer info is in database stelsystem (c:\hpstel\dbf)
When working the program will open and set database to the above and it works well.

That is until I wanted to add next customer with database  stelsystem2 under c:\hpstel\dbf2

Is there a way to let the program on one database at a time or do I have to also have to make a different folder and have a second program running there (taking up space)

I am used to dbase 5 where we simple used the set path to command that worked very nice.

If anyone can please help me I will be very grateful for the help.

regards