Subject Re: bcz missed file attached, I try to post again now
From olivari <isellall777@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2014 09:30:30 -0500
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

When I transferred this program to my notebook and ran,
as you said, it  works well w/o same error.
but in my PC,which is a main Pc for Developing,
Even if I reinstall ( not Hard formating, but overwriting) dBase Engine again, same Error is shown to main PC only.
I guess  some configulation of BDE which not to be changed  was tangled inmy PC.
1. I erased Registry related with dbase and reinstalled
2. I recovered dbase to 45 days back by using Norton Ghost.
All of Result are same ( Same Error Message as before)
If I continue to use this version 8,
My Final decision is just only to format Hard disk and to reinstall dbase
Or Is there other  way to solve this matter ?
If I upgrade to Ver.9, This problem will be solved ?
Please comment for this matter.
Thanks