Subject Re: bcz missed file attached, I try to post again now
From Mervyn Bick <invalid@invalid.invalid>
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2014 13:08:44 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:32:36 +0200, olivari <isellall777@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried to make New one for finding Error
> Attached are sample coding for image_input.wfm
> it has same error message also.
> If you can, Pls. check and let me know what is wrong in Code.
> Olivari

I ran image_input.wfm and dragged error message.jpg onto it.  The image
was saved to the table without error.

I'm afraid I still can't send attachments.   My Internet connection, which
is a 3G connection via the mobile phone network, is extremely slow this
morning and the connection gets dropped as soon as I try to send a message
with an attachment.  I suspect that part of the network is down and the
remaining towers are having to carry all the traffic.  Hopefully this will
be sorted out soon.