Subject Re: Memo exporting
From Michael Rozlog <mrozlog@dbasellc.com>
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 01:34:18 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Mervyn,

No worries, it was not by original design.  I used my "jump to
conclusions" mat from Office Space and thought we could do a 15 day
money back, but a few people took advantage of it...  I thought the low
cost, ease of use, would be worth the price, but I was wrong so we
removed it.

Mike
--
ceo@dbasellc.com

Mervyn Bick wrote:

> On Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:15:59 +0200, Michael Rozlog
> <mrozlog@dbasellc.com>  wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > We do not offer a 15-day money back on the utils like dbfExport.
> > Unfortunately we had people returning them after a few days and
> > getting the needed functionality and wanted a refund, because it
> > was not needed anymore.
>
> I'm afraid that was me indulging in my favourite (and only :-) )
> exercise  - jumping to conclusions.  I assumed that as dBase LLC has
> a money-back  policy on dBASE that policy applied to all its products.
>
> I apologise for spreading mis-information.
>
> Mervyn.

---