Subject Re: Turn off auto compile??
From Bruce Beacham <bbeacham@no-plm-lowman.co.uk>
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 20:08:48 +0000
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

On 28/10/2014 15:58, David wrote:
> Is there any way to turn off the auto compile feature?
> It seems that when I make changes in the editor & test run  - the auto compiled code runs instead - often after I immediately compile my newly edited file -  or delete the compiled versions of code in advance.

It sounds like you're experiencing something mentioned a while ago, that
when a code file is re-compiled then the copy of the previous version of
the object code, lodged in memory, is not necessarily replaced by the
newly-compiled version.

Re-starting PLUS should clear it but that is massively inconvenient.

Which version of PLUS are you using?

Bruce Beacham