Subject Re: Enter Key works One Time
From Tom G <nospam@charter.net>
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:48:00 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Wian,
I am using ADO and SQL Server 2012. Not sure there are many SQL server users on newsgroup. I have two pair of Parent / Child forms in my app. They both have the same problem. Currently my solution to the problem is to re-create the child form every time it is called. The save button enter key works, if I recreate sub form each time it is called. I will see if I can create a simple dbf table turnkey. But I would expect it will work using dbf tables.....
Thanks, Tom