Subject We have a WINNER! And now you get a chance to WIN also!
From Michael Rozlog <mrozlog@dbasellc.com>
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:19:15 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Answer our 7 question Survey on dBASE PLUS 9!!!

PLUS ONE LUCKY PERSON will receive a FREE dBASE PLUS 9 LICENSE!!**

About two weeks ago, we published a survey to our Trial users where we
asked them what we could do better with regards to the Trial and if
there were any issues that would help Trial users make a decision to
purchase now rather than later.  The reward for answering the questions
was the chance to win a FREE copy of dBASE PLUS 9.

Please join us in congratulating the winner, Larry Havard!

Now we want to give YOU a chance to win a FREE copy of dBASE PLUS 9!
Please fill out the following survey and make sure you give us your
contact information.*

https://www.murvey.com/s?5446b71723c9350719000044

DID YOU KNOW?

Ever wonder how to do a Parent/Child relationship in dBASE PLUS9?

This information can be found in the User’s Guide, which talks in
detail about indexes and different parent/child options.  To show how
to do a dbase table (.dbf) parent/child indexed connection…

1.        Using a couple tables from the dBASESAMPLES database (orders.dbf and
orderitems.dbf)
2.        After clicking and dragging both tables to the form design surface,
simply set the indexname of the child table (orderitems) to the field
they will be linked on (orderID)
3.        Then set the child query’s masterRowset and masterFields property.
4.        That’s it. They are now connected as Parent/Child… This shows the
indexName, masterFields, and masterRowset properties for the child
table …

Again, the team would like to personally thank each and every one of
you for the continued support of dBase, LLC!

Mike
CEO
dBase, LLC.

*The drawing for the FREE copy of dBASE PLUS 9.4 will take place on
October 29, 2014. To qualify you must answer all of the survey
questions and submit by 11:59 PM EDT on October 28, 2014 and provide
your complete contact details of your fullname, email address and
telephone number. Any surveys that are not completed with answers for
all questions and that do not include the full contact information are
not valid and will not be entered in the drawing. Only one survey
response per IP Address will be accepted. If you have already purchased
dBASE PLUS 9 and are chosen at random and win the FREE software we will
provide you with a complimentary license when the next major version is
released!

--
ceo@dbasellc.com

---