Subject Re: Converting VFP to Dbase or importing into VFP into dbase
From Eric Logan <jelogan@eltopia.com>
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2014 14:52:10 -0700
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

A question I have is, Why can't you connect to VFP files through ODBC
and manipulate them in dBase? I think it would be a good exercise to
find out which dBase objects and methods would work. I suppose that
going through ODBC would force using more SQL. However, since there are
many similarities between FoxPro and dBase, wouldn't it be possible to
use the database, query, and rowset objects and methods?
E.L