Subject Re: Dummy Guide needed-or sample full app
From Don OShall <doshall536@gmail.com>
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 21:48:09 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Thanks. I think I will just give up. I had a good run.

I can read the handwriting on the wall. Time to just go away and stop trying. I have been struggling with this for over ten years, It is time I learned my lesson.

Thaniks, everyone, for at least trying to help me.
Sometimes the right answer is 'No.'
.