Subject Re: Surplus software
From Peter <phb2020@hotmail.com>
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 13:27:50 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Doug Cummings Wrote:

> I have some software and manuals that are surplus. If anyone can use them or knows some other way of disposing of them other than in the garbage please let me know. I would rather see them go to good use. These all came as part of the "GOLD" program of several years ago and have never been used. I am advised the licenses can be transferred.
>
> Manuals:
> dBase plus User's Guide, no publication date but for release 2.62 and says it includes Windows 7
>

> Software:
> Visual dBase 5.7 Professional
> Visual dBase 7.5
> dB2K
> dB2K version 0.2
> dB2K version 0.3
> dB2K version 0.4
> dBase plus
> dBase Plus 2.62

Hi Doug,
Browsing the Users Group. I came across your listing of software that might be available.  I have been using Vdb 7.01 for years with no problems.  However, I would be interested in Dbase Plus 2.62, maybe Vdb 7.5 too.  Is this CD still available?  Must include software license.
Look forward to your reply.
Peter