Subject Re: ExportData.wfm problem
From Bernard Mouille <bernard.mouille@wanadoo.fr>
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:41:03 +0200
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

Hello Pieter,

Maybe you can take some idea with my basic sample with Libxl :
http://www.libxl.com/

You can find my basic sample : http://bernard.mouille.free.fr/DbfToXls/

Bernard.

"Pieter van Heerden" <psvh@mweb.co.za> a écrit dans le message de news:
hDxnw1tmPHA.296@ip-0AF2DFD4...
> This is dBase 2.8 on Windows 8.
>
> I have a problem with the exportdata form in that it does everything
> expected, up to the point where selected fields have to be "filled" with
> data.  Column headings show, but the contents remain empty.
>
> Removing a column from the list is successful, trying to add a column that
> shows is unsuccessful, with an error message to that effect.  This is
> behavior as it should be.
>
> The query from which export is done is:
>      d = new database("SAPWAT")
>      d.active = true
>      q = new query()
>      q.database = d
>      q.sql = "@exportwuasub.sql"
>      q.active = true
>      do ExportData.wfm with q
>
> The number of columns to be exported is 72 and the number of rows about
> 700.  I have reduced columns to 20, made no difference so there does not
> seem to be an overload of data.
>
> The end result is that although the query is successful, no export can
> take place.
>
> Is there an alternative that I could build into my application, or does
> someone have an answer to my problem.

---
Ce courrier electronique ne contient aucun virus ou logiciel malveillant parce que la protection avast! Antivirus est active.