Subject Re: ExportData.wfm problem
From Pieter van Heerden <psvh@mweb.co.za>
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 04:19:44 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I have tried copying the first query to a second table and using that table, because at one stage I got the impression that a query involving more than one table could also lead to problems in the ExportData.wfm.  No such luck.

I have also copied the query results to a table to see If there is anything "funny" in the results.  No such thing, the result of the queries I did ended up as perfectly normal query results.

My problem remains that ExportData.wfm opens as expected, the query results are loaded and shows in the selection pane, but on selection of fields, the result pane shows the field name (column heading) but the content of the field does not show, and therefore no export can take place.

At one stage during my testing an error message appeared on opening of the ExportData form:  "Problem creating Excel OLE Autoclient object.  Exporting to Excel may work, and it may not."  Whether this has anything to do with the problem I experience, I do not know.