Subject Missing Engine Configuration file
From Pieter van Heerden <psvh@mweb.co.za>
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2014 10:01:01 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

When trying to do a test run on an application, I get an error message "Engine Configuration file missing".  I assume this has to do with the BDE, but cannot get a reference to such a file in either the dBase book or in the language reference.

There is a BDE manifest file in the same directory as the application.

Can someone assist please.