Subject Error in Inno
From Pieter van Heerden <psvh@mweb.co.za>
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 08:57:54 -0400
Newsgroups dbase.getting-started

I've built an INNO script through the project explorer.  Trying to run the INNO script generator results in the following error message:
   Line 101
   Column 51
   [ISPP] Unexpected identifier: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE"

It looks like a registry entry, the problem is that line 101 indicates one of the icon files, the dektop icon and its linkages.  Registry entries stop at line 97.

Furthermore, the only reference I have of this HKEY entry, is in setting up your application manually, an approach I have not touched on.

I am also used to the INNO script generator showing erroneous lines in a bright color, in this case there is no such indication.

What now?